Mindfulness-Based Somatic Counseling
with Sam Vittoria, CHP
The Heart of Being Human:
An Experiential Retreat Grounded in Relational Neuroscience
“As we embody new understandings in Relational Neuroscience, our experience of being human deepens, we cultivate meaningful relationships, and life changing healing can happen.” ” ~Sam Vittoria
Our recent discoveries in Neuroscience provide us with a vital understanding of the depth of our humanness & our ability to cultivate healing relationships within ourselves and with others. In this training, we will use this embodied understanding to discover how to access greater connection with our bodies and integrate the wisdom & guidance available within. With core principles of Relational Neuroscience as our guide, we will discover how to adapt to life challenges with more ease, have a greater range of response-ability, and live in harmony with our body’s natural intelligence.
The focus of this training will be Whole Body Listening.
In this training we will…
- Learn ways of listening that allow us to come into greater connection with our bodies.
- Explore core principles of Relational Neuroscience to enhance our understanding of what our bodies are communicating.
- Discover how to work with challenges that arise when connecting more deeply to our bodies.
- Strengthen our ability to develop healthier relationships with ourselves and others.
- Learn meaningful practices that integrate our body’s inherent wisdom.
You are invited to join us for this highly experiential journey into the heart of being human.
For more information please visit contact Sam here.
Dates and Location
October 19 & 20, 2019
9:30am – 5pm each day (healthy lunch included)
To Register for This Training
Click here to fill out the online application form.
For More Information
For further information, please contact Sam here.